This was originally posted at my Patreon.
Here’s what’s inside!
- Thanks to contributions by users like you™, Twine now speaks German and Czech, and speaks Italian better
- The SugarCube story format has been updated to 2.14.0
- The Harlowe story formats have been fixed so that syntax highlighting while editing passages works correctly again
- Using Twine on Internet Explorer 11 and mobile browsers has been improved (though there’s still room for improvement on iOS)
- A bug where renaming passages with some punctuation in their names didn’t update incoming links correctly has been fixed